Frequently Asked Questions
IoT Routers is a boutique firm IoT connectivity hardware distributors with decades of experience.
We continuously adapt to the ever-growing demand for more robust, compact and software-rich solutions.
Our electronic parts are tested in all manner of extreme conditions, so we guarantee your router is made to last using the best and latest technology on the scene. The routers are also designed to be modular, so in the case of a technology change, we can quickly adapt our platforms.
We pride ourselves on customer service and offer direct contact with our service team.
If you affirm you are in Australia, the purchase price (as well as all subsequent purchases) will include GST.
Goods in the AU ship from depo in Sydney (37 William Street
North Richmond NSW 2754)
Please see the shipping fee at the checkout page after you select your postcode. For some regions and order amount the shipping is free.
Sometimes tracking information may not update until the package enters your state, so don't be surprised if your tracking information doesn't update in the first few days.
We only accept return within 7 days in a unused condition with all accessories in the original package, customer needs to pay for the return shipping cost to our closest facility advised by our support team. The company will provide a refund for the Product(s), not including any shipping charges. Follow the below steps to return the Product(s) purchased through our Website within seven (7) days of the date that we deliver the applicable Product (s):
- Contact our Support team to initiate the return process and obtain authorization to submit the Products for return.
- Create a shipping label addressed to "IoT Router Returns".
- Pack the Products in the original packaging to ensure the Products will be returned without damage.
- Once the package is received by us and confirmed in brand new condition, we will issue the refund less the shipping charge in Three (3) business days with an email confirmation.
We do NOT refund once the equipment is shipped except when returned as brand new condition within 7 days. Customer has to pay for the return shipping cost. No shipping fee will be refunded.
IoT Router provides a standard 2 year warranty on all products from the date of receipt of the product.
An extended 5 year warranty is available exclusively on receipt of the Industrial IoT Gateway
If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, IoT Router will exchange the affected product/s with functionally equivalent product/s that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
The manufacturer's warranty applies exclusively to new routers purchased from IoT Router website. Routers purchased elsewhere (un-authorised re-seller), used condition, or second hand are NOT covered under our standard warranty. IoT Routers reserves the final right to explain the details of the above policy.
The standard warranty covers the repair of a product or the replacement of a product with a new or refurbished product of like kind and quality.
Parts and labour coverage for breakdowns caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Defects in workmanship and materials
- Mechanical and electrical failures
- Environmental factors
- Contact our Support team to provide your order and personal details, information on the defectiveness
- A pre-paid return label with the RMA number will be provided to you via email once the case of the warranty is confirmed.
- Pack the Products in original packaging or mail in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage.
- Once the Products are received and fixed, you will receive an email detailing the warranty service along with the return shipment’s tracking number.
The return materials authorization (RMA) or order number is the reference number for your return. We include the RMA order number in the email confirmation sent to you. You must clearly label all returns with the RMA number so they are identifiable.